Thu, Sep 07|
In it to WIN It: Strategic Messaging for Selling to the Government
Time & Location
Sep 07, 2023, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
About the event
Join Five Horse Global co-founder Donna Lynn Morris Khan for In it to WIN It, Getting Message Ready to Sell to the Government. If you have clients that have wandered through the tangle maze of grantwriters, marketing companies, and business planning with only a Manilla folder of outdated copy that doesn’t work in the here and now, then this workshop is for them—and for you.
In it to WIN It is the start of an agile framework that clients can successfully use throughout the marketplace—from responding to RFPs to preparing pitch decks. The purpose is to establish a people-oriented process that entrepreneurs can refine and use according to their needs.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
· How to craft a manifesto that everyone in your company can understand and use.
· Capability statements that go beyond the NAICS codes and distinguish your company from the competition.
· Key personnel statements that underpin corporate capability and highlight your greatest asset—your people and collaborations.
This seminar has been workshopped with the participation of Operation Hope Inside mid-level entrepreneurs, who rated it as a transformative experience.
Here’s what the attendees had to say:
· This provided a lot of extensive information concisely in a way that shows is attainable for all business industries. I greatly appreciated the experience.
· Loved the way the content was delivered, extremely simple for participants.
· Lynn was great and very knowledgeable and very informative.
· It opened my eyes on how to go about writing and aligning my business offers with government needs. This was so informative.
· This was the best workshop I have ever attended!
Donna Lynn Morris Khan is the co-founder of Five Horse Global Consultants, a boutique consultancy that works in the grantseeking, government procurement, media development, defense, and sustainability spaces. She has served as a consultant for the United Nations, governments, NGOs, and private businesses and has written more than USD $400 million in successful grants. Lynn holds the Master of Arts in communications research from The University of South Carolina, the Bachelor of Arts in English literature and has spoken at Copenhagen University, for UNESCO in Pakitan, and at the UN in New York.
Price for this workshop is $375 per coaching team.